You can do the sliced strawberries for certain, the cake layers will absorb some of their moisture, but I assume it will be completely fantastic if just the day before. I would suggest freezing the cake layers as this will assist retain moisture whereas the fridge can dry them out. You could make them months upfront this way.
- I did this dairy free for a rainbow layer cake, turned out great when I used almond milk, mediocre when I used soy milk.
- If you over-beat the frosting, thin it to a spreadable consistency by including 1 to 2 teaspoons scorching water.
- The tropical punch version gives the cake taste that is as intense as its color.
- The endurance gene skipped right over me, I swear.
- Trusted recipes for chocolate cake, white cake, banana cakes, and carrot desserts with photos and tips from home cooks.
Adding complete-grain oatmeal to this upside-down …