- Due to the larger base, the percentage of eligible population vaccinated has been reduced.
- The Health Sciences Authority was formed on 1 April 2001 as a statutory board of the Singapore Ministry of Health with the integration of five specialised agencies.
- Experts from the One Health Office lead One Health Zoonotic Disease Prioritization workshopsto help countries, regions, and other areas focus limited resources on their top zoonotic diseases of concern.
- October 27, 2022 • Black communities in the U.S. suffer disproportionately from health care debt.
- Workers may also be vulnerable to skin diseases, including eczema,