Choose from the following types of plans and coverages
Department of Health and Social Care
Our recommendations are current and based on research thanks to our diligent Health and medical monitoring standards. Take this science-backed quiz to help you identify your unique skin care needs. Our representatives are available to schedule your appointment Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Tertiary care medical services are provided by specialist hospitals or regional centers equipped with diagnostic and treatment facilities not generally available at local hospitals.
- Sign up to get tips for living a healthy lifestyle, with ways to fight inflammation and improve cognitive health, plus the latest advances in preventative medicine, diet and exercise, pain relief, blood pressure and cholesterol management, and more.
- Women’s health offers helpful support in menstrual cycle tracking, related symptom management and personalized insights and contents through your partner, Glow.
- You’ll get notifications for any significant changes that are identified in shared data categories, such as a steep decline in activity, as well as gradual trends like an improvement in blood pressure.
- You can securely share verifiable immunizations and lab results with apps to facilitate flights, workplace screenings, event screenings, and more.
Our hospitals throughout the region—including five tertiary and three specialty care facilities—treat more than 300,000 inpatients each year. November 11, 2022 • A study found that giving direct food support to women and girls in sub-Saharan Africa cut their risk of contracting HIV by 64%, because it alleviated the pressure to engage in high-risk sex. Search all our content for trusted health information including resources from our information partners. Service category Please enter a suburb or postcode of your location and select from the list. To help us improve GOV.UK, we’d like to know more about your visit today.
This includes the way that aspects of health care are thought about and represented. Perhaps also surprisingly, the number of refereed papers on food quality and human health issues were similar for both conventional and organic research. But the evidence of surveys suggests that employees frequently do not exercise much choice at all over their health plans.
Highlights uses on-device machine learning to serve up what matters most to you, like your steps, sleep, or vitals. For urgent medical help – use the NHS 111 online service, or call 111 if you’re unable to get help online. For help from a GP – use your GP surgery’s website, use an online service or app, or call the surgery.
Get the latest advice about COVID-19, including information about symptoms, vaccination, NHS COVID Pass, and what to do if you have or might have COVID‑19. Your complete guide to conditions, symptoms and treatments, including what to do and when to get help. NIH-supported research has had a major positive impact on nearly all of our lives. A research effort to revolutionize how we improve health and treat disease. NIH does not tolerate pervasive or severe harassment of any kind, including sexual harassment.
Spotlight: Registration for Healthy People, Healthy Hearts: Healthy People 2030 and Cardiovascular Health Webinar is Now Open
Don’t worry we won’t send you spam or share your email address with anyone. DHSC is a ministerial department, supported by 24 agencies and public bodies. Plans to merge NHS Digital with NHS England accelerated to early January 2023 to support Our plan for patients.
Looking for a Specific Service or Program?
Don’t Pay for Cord-Blood BankingUmbilical blood can be a valuable treatment for rare diseases. But that doesn’t mean you need to pay thousands of dollars to bank your baby’s. Doctors Are Failing Patients With DisabilitiesDecades after the ADA passed, medical care still isn’t accessible. The Louisiana Department of Health’s Office of Public Health Region 9 will host flu vaccination clinics this month and in November to ensure Louisianans have access to the flu vaccine. Getting vaccinated with the flu vaccine is the best way to protect yourself and your family against influenza . The Louisiana Department of Health’s Office of Public Health Region 2 will host a flu vaccination clinic to ensure Louisianans have access to the flu vaccine.